Dive in and begin hitting on your weight reduction goals. Losing weight is not difficult, all it requires is discipline. But that doesn’t mean you have to give up on eating tasty food. Let me show you the path to a tasty and healthy meal to assist with your weight loss. Get ready to stock your fridge and pantry, this is a weight loss meal that you will never let go.
Burgers almost always lead you astray when you are dining out in a restaurant. Chicken hamburger, turkey hamburger, and yes, even vegetable burger tends to be every bit as unhealthful as their beefy counterpart. But that does not mean you need to dismiss your burger craving. Instead, you merely need to get a little creative, and it is super easy to do weight loss meals.
We have gone ahead and helped you by substituting the chicken hamburger, employing a lean grind of beef and a hugely tasty, but surprisingly low-calorie mayo to deliver on the promise of a healthful burger you can happily indulge in.
Aioli is traditionally garlic and olive oil mayonnaise made in France and Spain, and the combination of those two ingredients makes for a much healthier spread than your average jar of mayonnaise. You may do a fast approximation by mincing a clove or two of garlic, then utilizing the rear of your knife, together with a pinch of salt for abrasion, to grind the garlic into a paste. Add it into an olive oil-based mayonnaise, along with some other flavour boosters. A few among our favourites: roasted red peppers, sriracha, chipotle, and balsamic vinegar.
Now, it is time to get eating grilling!
2 Tbsp olive oil mayonnaise
2 Tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes
Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
Salt and black pepper
1 lb. lean ground chicken
4 whole wheat or potato buns
2 cups arugula, baby spinach, or mixed greens
1) In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sun-dried tomatoes, lemon juice, garlic, and rosemary. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and black pepper. Set the aioli aside.
2) Preheat a grill, grill pan, or cast-iron skillet.
3) Combine the ground chicken with 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper and mix gently.
4) Without overworking the meat, form into four patties until the chicken just comes together.
5) When the grill or skillet is hot (if using a skillet, add a touch of oil), add the burgers.
6) Cook on the first side for 5 to 6 minutes, until a nice crust develops.
7) Flip and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes, until the burgers are firm but ever so slightly yielding to the touch and cooked through.
8) Remove the burgers and toast the buns.
9) Layer the bottom buns with the arugula, top each with a burger, then slather the aioli over the top of each.
10) Crown with the bun tops and serve.
I hope you enjoy this weight loss meal.